LOV

Wednesday, March 20, 2013



Mother Quarles -Thoughts to Ponder
How big is your God? If you were to measure the integrity of your God, how
strong would He be? Is your God only as big as your calamity? Is your God
only big enough to cure your headache? Is your God only big enough to turn
your financial situation around? Does your God keep His word? Can you depend
on your God? Do you trust your God?

Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompense; He will come and save you. Isaiah 35:4
The God I serve is a strong tower. He is a living God; an all-powerful, all-knowing, all-hearing God. He is a faithful God. He has all authority everywhere. By His mere words the world is still doing what He said it would do.
By the touch of His hand hearts have turned from sin and never returned. By His mere promise we see those things that are not as though they were, OH GOD! By the power that He has put in me, I can do all things and not be afraid what man can do unto me. Because of my God, I can pray for those who hate me, I can recover from a fall, I have peace of mind in a confused world, I am the head and not the tail, I am a lender not a borrower, I am above and not beneath, there is nothing that He will withhold from me as long as I be obedient, and the list goes on and on. Because my God is the
Great I Am.
"And, behold, this day I am going the way of all the earth: and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of allthe good things which the LORD your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof."
Blessings,
Mother Alvinia Quarles
Northern District Women's Department

No comments:

Post a Comment