LOV

Wednesday, April 24, 2013


COMPLETE IN HIM
 During my Bible study this morning the Holy Spirit really blessed me with revelation of the Word. I was reading Colossians 2 when the Holy Spirit revealed to me that WE (His children) are complete in Christ-(the head of all principality and power) and lacking nothing. WE just have to continue accepting God's grace. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that God has delivered US from the power of darkness & placed US into the Kingdom of the Son of His Love – Jesus Christ. Thank God for the VICTORY!
Just a day later The Holy Spirit revealed to me during bible study and discussion of His Word that The Lord’s prayer (also known as the Disciples Prayer) Matthew 6:9-13, when read directly translated from Greek to English is a prayer of declaration and the Greeks understood it as Paul wrote it saying:
Father God, You are in Heaven, Your name is hallow. Your kingdom has come, Your will is done… and so forth.
Wow that is a powerful shift in mindset; declaring what is true about our Lord and not asking Him to do what He has already done. Then I heard the Lord say quit standing outside the Kingdom walls begging. I have given you everything. I have saved you and adopted you as my child. I have done all that I can on the cross. I can do no more it is a finished perfect work. Therefore believers quit standing outside the kingdom gates begging and take your place in the kingdom as my child. Your walk is a partnership with My Holy Spirit- I have given you everything. You have the power- now walk it out! Praise God, Hallelujah. I am complete! 
By Casey St. Rose

1 comment:

  1. We do have the power and that's just what we need to do walk it out

    ReplyDelete