LOV

Monday, April 29, 2013

Sunday School Lesson (May 5, 2013)

A LIVING HOPE


BIBLE BASIS: I Peter 3:1-12

BIBLE TRUTH:  Peter focuses our attention on the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

MEMORY VERSE: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead (I Peter 1:3)


LESSON AIM: That you will learn how to discuss hope with others.

DAILY HOME BIBLE READINGS

MONDAY
I Have No Help in Me (Job 6:8-13)

TUESDAY
 Days Without Hope (Job 7:1-6)

WEDNESDAY
Will Mortals Live Again? (Job 14:7-17)


THURSDAY
My Times Are in Your Hands (Psalm 31:9-16)

FRIDAY
The Lord Preserves the Faithful (Psalm 31:19-24)


SATURDAY
Hope in God's Faithfulness (Lamentations 3:19-24)


SUNDAY
New Birth into a Living Hope (I Peter 1:3-12)




No comments:

Post a Comment