JesusYeshua_svgWhat is love? Is it the skip of your heartbeat when “the one” walks in the room? Is it the gentle touch of your newborn as little fingers embrace yours? I've recently discovered that love is not a “what” but a“who”.
The bible reveals to us that God is love (1John 4:8) and that “God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son.” –john 3:16.  In other words God, who is love, expressed His love for us through The Word that became flesh. God gave love a new name and His name is Jesus Christ.
The Spirit painted for me a beautiful portrait of love by its true name the other day in this very revealing scripture -1 Corinthians 13:4-8 . Walk with me as wesub love with its true name…Jesus.
Jesus is patient, Jesus is kind. He does not envy, He does not boast, He is not proud. Jesus does not dishonor others, He is not self-seeking, He is not easily angered, He keeps no record of wrongs. Jesus does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. He always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Jesus never fails. -1 Corinthians 13:4-8
There was a time when I thought that this scripture was an instruction on how-to-love and after the first verse all I could see was my faults and failures.  It wasn't until God removed the veil from my eyes and heart that I saw that this was not a picture of what I should or should not do but  a revelation of Christ who loves us and His unconditional love  toward us.
This is my prayer for you: That this revelation of love takes root and multiplies in your heart today and that, “You, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.”-Ephesians 3:17-19 In Jesus’ loving name, Amen.

LIVE...LIFE...FREE! ITS GOD'S SPECIALTY (John 10:10)