LOV

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Reflectons by Pastor Howard Hornbuckle


Today I'm overwhelmed with joy about the provision the Lord gives through prayer.

I preached a message not long ago "God Answers Prayers" taken from Acts 12:5. In the text the church prayed for Peter's release while he was in prison. The constant prayer of the saints resulted in Peter's deliverance.  The answer to prayer was so miraculous that many of the church members were shocked when Peter showed up at the door!

Today, I believe God answered my prayer when he brought us the Casiano family.  After meeting Elder Angel Casiano and his family, and spending time with them, I am inspired by their humility and complete commitment to the ministry.  God confirmed my prayer when the Casiano family decided to make Lily of the Valley their home church.


Twenty years ago, God sent a man to my father, Bishop Hornbuckle's church. That man's first name was also Angel. Angel worked diligently alongside my father, remodeling and rebuilding the church.  He was also a faithful member and strong supporter of my father's vision.  That's why I was so amazed when Elder Casiano, who is a former Pastor, showed up.


God does answer prayer and the work of the Lord will continue.

Remember our church vision ~ "Planting seeds.........."

God Bless You
Google PlusTheLilyCogic 
Youtube Channel:TheLilyCogic
Facebook:Lily Of The Valley COGIC (Fairbanks)
Podcast Channel:Lily Of The Valley COGIC Podcast(Alaska)
Email Lily of The Valley COGIC


Subscribe to The Lily Of Valley Cogic

No comments:

Post a Comment