LOV

Friday, January 3, 2014

Pastor Howard J Hornbuckle ( A vision for 2014)


Listen to message




Daniel 10:2-3

King James Version (KJV)
In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.
At LOV we love anyone and everyone who comes through our doors. In 2014 we plan to continue do just that,for many years to come.Pastor Hornbuckle's message entitled "A vision for 2014" explains the church vision,that God has laid on his heart for this new year..


Google Plus TheLilyCogic 
Stitcher Radio On Demand
Twitter: TheLilyCogic(AK)
YouTube Channel:TheLilyCogic
Facebook:Lily Of The Valley COGIC (Fairbanks)
Podcast Channel:Lily Of The Valley COGIC Podcast(Alaska)
Email Lily of The Valley COGIC


Subscribe to The Lily Of Valley Cogic

No comments:

Post a Comment