LOV

Monday, February 10, 2014

Evangelist Amaya Spencer (How do you love)



Speaker: Evangelist Amaya Spencer
Message: How do you love
Listen to Message: http://tinyurl.com/l4beny2


1 Corinthians 13:1-3

New International Version (NIV)
13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing
Showing love to your enemies is not very wise choice based on the world standard on what love is. Jesus Christ showed unconditional love and forgiveness to all regardless of their past. Evangelist Amaya Spencer message today is entitled "How do you love" will teach us how to apply God's Love in our daily lives.




Google Plus TheLilyCogic 
Stitcher Radio On Demand
Twitter: TheLilyCogic(AK)
YouTube Channel:TheLilyCogic
Facebook:Lily Of The Valley COGIC (Fairbanks)
Podcast Channel:Lily Of The Valley COGIC Podcast(Alaska)
Email Lily of The Valley COGIC


Subscribe to The Lily Of Valley Cogic

No comments:

Post a Comment