I pray that you all had a safe and blessed weekend this Memorial Day weekend as we remembered our loved ones that sacrificed themselves for us. I thank God for the greatest sacrifice of all, His Son Jesus Christ. Thank you Father for the eternal freedom we have in YOU.
My weekend started with a Spirit-led class taught by an amazing woman of God, my sister Cassey, who spoke to us about self-care. She let us know that self-care begins  and ends with God and that His care is not limited to our spiritual well-being but our physical, mental and emotional well-being too. My plate is pretty full right now, if I’m lucky I may get 15-30 minutes just for me, not enough time for a spa appointment but just enough time to have a one on one chat with God. When I found that moment I asked God to show me what self-care looks like.
His word to me was WAIT and BE STILL.
Be Still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him.” Psalm 37:7
“I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in HIS word I put my hope.” Psalm 130:5 (NKJV)
How did I accomplish this? By simply enjoying the day that God blessed me with, knowing that He planned my day yesterday and that every step I took had already been given to me by Him. Most of all that He was with me through the good and bad, the highs and the lows and that He has my back.
Ask. Seek. Knock. - For everyone  who asks receive;the one who seeks finds; and to the one knocks, the door will be opened. Matt. 7:8
I simply asked God a question and what I received through the mouths of strangers was a showering of His word not just on me but over my whole family. His Word to me:
That every promise to me was a Yes!
That my latter days will be even better than my former days.
That I would be entering a season of laughter.
To be encouraged in our stand for God for God is with us.
To expect a fresh revelation from Him.
That the wisdom of God was already in my children and that they will be known as His.
This blog began with a desire to share what God has revealed to me and by the grace of God that was shown toward me I want to share my blessings with you, may it be multiplied to you.
A Prayer Just for You
To Our Mighty and Awesome God who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us (Eph 3:20) May the grace and peace of Jesus Christ and all of  the blessings and  promises of God be greatly multiplied to You and your loved ones. May He reveal to you His Heart’s desire for you. You are saved, forgiven and made righteous by Him. You are God’s beloved and He has an awesome plan for you.  Open your heart and receive His Grace and Unconditional Love for you.
In Jesus name. Amen

 

A Kingdom Princess

LIVE…LIFE…FREE! ITS GOD'S SPECIALTY (John 10:10)