LOV

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pastor Howard J Hornbuckle (A Mother's Faith)


Listen to message

Naomi's loss of her husband and two sons left her widowed and childless.Inspite of the that,God used a seemingly bad situation and turn it around for good. Pastor Hornbuckle's message entitled " A Mothers Faith" takes a closer look at the relationship between Ruth and Naomi

Ruth 1:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB)  But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God.



Google Plus TheLilyCogic 
Stitcher Radio On Demand
Twitter: TheLilyCogic(AK)
YouTube Channel:TheLilyCogic
Facebook:Lily Of The Valley COGIC (Fairbanks)
Podcast Channel:Lily Of The Valley COGIC Podcast(Alaska)
Email Lily of The Valley COGIC


Subscribe to The Lily Of Valley Cogic

No comments:

Post a Comment