LOV

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Success Stories Of Children African Choir




Dr Robert Kalyesubula Member of African Children Choir 2.

 Before I joined the African Children’s Choir I was actually out of school. I didn't have food to eat and I didn't even have clothes to wear. I didn't know where to sleep because we were 10 children sharing one house. When I joined the ACC, everything changed. They provided for me food, they provided for me shelter, and I was able to play with the others without fearing and wondering what I was going to eat the next day. After his exposure to the world on the tour with Choir 2, Dr. Robert went back to Uganda where the ACC paid Dr. Robert’s and his brothers’ tuition. He went on to med school in Kampala for his first degree, and then earned a Master’s Degree in Internal Medicine – in a country where there are only three nephrologists for a population of 30 million people. One of his brothers also became a doctor and the other brother became a civil engineer. Today, Dr. Robert works in the village where he was born, giving back to the community in ways that were unimaginable without the support of the African Children’s Choir.



Google Plus TheLilyCogic 
Stitcher Radio On Demand
Twitter: TheLilyCogic(AK)
YouTube Channel:TheLilyCogic
Facebook:Lily Of The Valley COGIC (Fairbanks)
Podcast Channel:Lily Of The Valley COGIC Podcast(Alaska)
Email Lily of The Valley COGIC

banner
Subscribe to The Lily Of Valley Cogic

No comments:

Post a Comment