LOV

Monday, November 17, 2014

Pastor Howard J Hornbuckle (Mission Impossible Part 3)


Listen to Message 

Pastor Hornbuckle continues with part 3 of his message entitled mission impossible,coming from the book of Nehemiah.Nehemiah was distressed with news that the city walls of Jerusalem lay unfinished for over half a century. In spite of great opposition from bandits,and local officials trying to prevent the walls from being rebuilt.Nehemiah in turn lead his people to pray,trust God and arm themselves for battle.

Nehemiah 2:1212 And I arose in the night, I and some few men with me; neither told I any man what my God put into my heart to do for Jerusalem; neither was there any beast with me, save the beast that I rode upon 

Nehemiah 2:1717 Then said I unto them, Ye see the evil case that we are in, how Jerusalem lieth waste, and the gates thereof are burned with fire: come, and let us build up the wall of Jerusalem, that we be no more a reproach.
Google Plus TheLilyCogic 
Stitcher Radio On Demand
Twitter: TheLilyCogic(AK)
YouTube Channel:TheLilyCogic
Facebook:Lily Of The Valley COGIC (Fairbanks)
Podcast Channel:Lily Of The Valley COGIC Podcast(Alaska)
Email Lily of The Valley COGIC

banner
Subscribe to The Lily Of Valley Cogic

No comments:

Post a Comment