LOV

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pastor Howard J Hornbuckle (Pt.2 Mission Impossible)


Listen to message 


Pastor Hornbuckle continues today with part 2 of his message entitled "Mission Impossible" which focused on Nehemiah who was position as the kings cup bearer. The king noticed that Nehemiah was troubled and wanted to know why.Nehemiah expressed great concern for his people who lay defenseless due to the lack of a proper city wall.

Then the king said unto me, For what dost thou make request? So I prayed to the God of heaven.
And I said unto the king, If it please the king, and if thy servant have found favor in thy sight, that thou wouldest send me unto Judah, unto the city of my fathers' sepulchres, that I may build it.

Google Plus TheLilyCogic 
Stitcher Radio On Demand
Twitter: TheLilyCogic(AK)
YouTube Channel:TheLilyCogic
Facebook:Lily Of The Valley COGIC (Fairbanks)
Podcast Channel:Lily Of The Valley COGIC Podcast(Alaska)
Email Lily of The Valley COGIC

banner
Subscribe to The Lily Of Valley Cogic

No comments:

Post a Comment