LOV

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Loved by God

The Spirit of Love is in the air and what better way to celebrate than with words from the greatest love story ever written. I love how every verse and every story in the bible reads like a poem written by the Author of Love. In His own words the Creator of all professes to the entire world that He deeply and intimately loves you.

Intimately Loved and Known

I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. This is why I saved you; covered you in the redemptive blood of my Son.
I gave you My peace that surpasses understanding and placed my Holy Spirit inside of you. You will never be alone. You are intimately loved and known.
The very hairs of your head are all numbered. Yes, I took the time to count them. You are intimately loved and known.
Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you.
I blessed you and chose you to be a reflection of who I am.
I have seen you at your best and at your worst and I have loved you through it all. You have been tried, judged and the verdict is in. You are and always will be innocent in my eyes thanks to My Son.
I promise that I will never leave you or forsake you. You are intimately loved and known by Me.
I care about the things you care about. Don’t be afraid to let Me in. I am here to help you not to harm you, to give you hope and an amazing future.
Your forgotten prayers, not yet formulated prayers, your unspoken prayers and not so perfect prayers.
Your thoughts, your hopes, your dreams and desires.
Your fears, your mind, the very depth of your heart, spirit and soul is intimately loved and known by Me.
 I am not a Man that lies or tells tales nor am I one that makes promises I cannot keep. Trust in Me, trust My Love. Trust My loving thoughts toward you.
My promise to you is this, neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,  neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate you from Me. 
I Love you and this Love will never fail you.
You are intimately known and loved by Me.
Inspired by The Word of God

Source : http://akingdomprincess.com



No comments:

Post a Comment